Is this course for you
If you are starting the process of divorcing a narcissist or controlling partner, thinking about divorcing or indeed in the process then this is the course for you. I have been there myself so have experience it first hand – divorce and with a narcissist.
Living with a narcissist or controlling partner is a traumatic dysfunctional rollercoaster but divorcing one reaches new heights. I am not going to lie to you it can be utter hell, unimaginable, humiliating and exhausting.
A client described his experience to me as ‘divorce in all circumstances is tough but with a narcissist there is no rational dialogue available, it’s impossible to negotiate rationally. It’s a dark tunnel, not knowing how long it will take with moving goal posts’. ‘Working with Janet I was able to understand and make sense of all the nonsense and made me realise that I had to take back control and utilise the strategies she provided me with’.
I think of it as ‘brace brace’ because you are in for a hell of a ride, the take-off will be quick and the journey long with much turbulence. This course will deal with all the air pockets and your landing will be safe and smooth.
I use real life client experiences to bring to life what does happen when divorcing a narcissist or controlling partner.
This short course is packed with strategies to ensure you are prepared for the journey, know how to navigate it before you board, during the journey and preparing for landing. The course will enable you to be less stressed and overwhelmed during your divorce, to be able to break through your fears and empower you to take control.
The online video course lasts one hour with engaging PowerPoint slides.
You can access it whenever you want, for as long as you want. You can take the course at your own pace.
You can join my private Facebook page for members to answer each other’s questions, offer support and create a community.
Once you purchase the course you will receive an email with a PDF attached explaining how to access the content via password-protected webpage. You will have instant access upon purchase!
What you will learn
You will learn:-
- how the narcissist/controlling partner operates
- understand their divorce mindset
- learn their manipulative techniques utilised in a divorce.
- Understand the dynamics between you and the narcissist/controller in the divorce
- Learn the tactics they are likely to employ and how to circumnavigate them
- Understand how to, and how not to communicate with them during the divorce
- How to move forward and plan your future
- Discover how to select a lawyer
- The importance of a ‘divorce team’
- Boundary setting in a divorce
- How to co-parent with a narcissist/controlling person
- How to take your emotion out of the divorce
- How to survive and thrive divorcing a narcissist or controller
There are 13 Sections:
- What is narcissism/controlling behaviour and what is NPD
- The stages of a narcissistic relationship
- NPD traits
- Controlling traits
- What to expect when divorcing a narcissist or controlling partner
- Pre-divorce preparation
- Hiring a lawyer
- How to approach your divorce
- Building your team
- Real life case histories
- Children & Divorce & Coparenting
- Strategy vs Emotion
- How to survive and thrive divorcing a narcissist
Course Investment – an investment in your future
- Online video course utilising engaging PowerPoint slides
- One hour of support enabling you to be less stressed and overwhelmed during your divorce
- Enabling you to break through your divorce fears
- Empowering you to take control in your divorce
- Learn through real life experiences the modus operandi of the narcissist in a divorce.
- A private Facebook support group.
Course Investment – £25
Once your purchase the course you will receive an email with a PDF attached, explaining how to access the content via the password-protected webpage. You will have instant access upon purchase.
Start at any time!